Federico is fearless, with mind boggling and never heard of solutions to existing and more futuristic problems. As a frequent presenter and speaker at several fora, he relentlessly promotes ideas of unparalleled imagination and forceful expression.
An inspiring expert who provided great food for thought as the attendees worked to create prize concepts..
Federico is unique in his ability to draw together futuristic thinking with a breadth of topics. He is an excellent speaker and does so with passion and strong technical grounding.
Federico in one of the most visionary, entrepreneurial and pragmatic people I have ever met. He thinks big, acts swiftly, connects dots & people through a wonderful mesh of passion, discipline and rationality.
Federico is available for conferences, debates, and consultancy. If interested fill out this form.
The list below is a selection of some of the speaking engagements of the past few years.
Selected Speaking Engagements
- Mar 22, 2017 - Padova, Italy Niuko Innovation & Knowledge Conference
- Mar 25, 2017 - Brisbane, Australia Zeitgeist Day 2017, The Zeitgeist Movement Global
- Mar 30, 2017 - Berlin, Germany New Work Experience, Xing
- Apr 1, 2017 - Torino, Italy Biennale Democrazia, Xing
- Apr 18-22, 2017 - Bellagio, Italy REBOOTING ETHICS: Avoiding ethical missteps slowing down progress, Rockefeller Foundation
- May 9, 2017 - Warsaw, Poland HR Congress, KongresKadry
- Jan 20, 2016 - University of New Hampshire, Career Speaker Webinar
- Jan 26, 2016 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands, TMG annual conference
- Jan 28, 2016 - Milan, Italy, SingularityU Milan
- Feb 5, 2016 - Dubai, UAE, AI & Robotics for Good Award
- Jun 2, 2016 - Amsterdam, the Netherlands Intelligent Machines and the Future of Recruitment, Textkernel.
- Jul 27, 2016 - Rome, Italy, Exponential Learning, SingularityU Rome
- Sept 7, 2016 - Vicenza, Italy Al confine tra reale e virtuale.
- Oct 19, 2016 - Milan, Italy Panorama, startup e innovazione.
- March 14, 2015 - Santiago, Chile, ZDAY 2015
- May 7, 2015 - Los Angeles, California, XPRIZE VISIONEERING - "Future of Work" expert talk and team leader
- May 21, 2015 - Haarlem, Netherlands, TEDxHaarlem - Society Reloaded: Basic Income and other ways to fix capitalism
- June 23, 2015 - Brussels, Belgium, [email protected] - Meeting with MEPs and policymakers from the European Parliament
- June 24, 2015 - Brussels, Belgium, European Parliament
- June 25, 2015 - Brussels, Belgium, [email protected]
- September 1, 2015 - Porto Alegre, Brazil, ADVB/RS
- September 16, 2015 - Milan, Italy, Allianz Annual Conference
- September 23, 2015 - Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona Challengers Conference
- December 21, 2015 - Milan, Italy, TEDxBip
- March 6, 2014 - Austin, Texas, USA, SXSWedu Conference 2014 - Survival in the New Knowledge Economy
- March 25, 2014 - Los Angeles, CA, USA Society for Human Resource Management - The Changing Nature of Work and the Worker
- June 28, 2014 - NASA Ames Research Park, Future of Work Summit
- September 12, 2014 - Rome, Italy, Italian Chamber of Deputies Meeting on E-Democracy
- September 24, 2014 - Amersfoort, Netherlands IT Talent Day
- September 25, 2014 - Amersfoort, Netherlands IT Innovation Day
- October 3, 2014 - Economics and Business student Faculty, University of Groningen, the Netherlands EBF Conference
- October 27, 2014 - United World College of the Adriatic, Duino, Italy Keynote speech on social entrepreneurship
- October 30, 2014 - Informagiovani, City of Biella SELFPORTRAIT web-reputation project
- October 31, 2014 - Keynote speech to the Board of Directors, Banca Sella, Biella Cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoin Revolution
Here's the list of events for 2013.
- March 10, 2013 - London, Debate with the Socialist Party of Great Britain (video)
- March 17, 2013 - Los Angeles ZDAY Global (video)
- March 29, 2013 - New York Open table discussion on the future of humanity
- May 10-13, 2013 - Rio De Janeiro, Brasil
- May 14-16, 2013 - Porto Alegre, Brasil BITS GLOBAL CONFERENCES
- May 18, 2013 - São Paulo, Brasil Qualcomm Brazil
- May 20, 2013 - São Paulo, Brasil Faculty of Informatics and Management (FIAP) Exponential Innovation, the Future of Work and Education
- June 10, 2013 - Rotterdam Man versus Machine - Biology versus Technology
- June 11, 2013 - Amsterdam VINT symposium 2013 (video)
- July 2, 2013 - Doha, Qatar International Education and Resource Network (iEARN) summit (video)
- July 17 - NASA Ames Research Park, Silicon Valley, California Singularity University GSP13
- September 19, 2013 - Amersfoort, Netherlands IT Innovation Day
- September 27, 2013 - Rome TEDxTransmedia, dangerously ethical
- September 27, 2013 - Taiwan Young President Organization Taipei
- September 28, 2013 - Taiwan TEDxTaipei, learning beyond
- November 8, 2013 - Oslo, Norway Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- November 11, 2013 - Oslo, Norway 657 Oslo, Startup Co-Working Space (press)
- November 12, 2013 - Oslo, Norway Chateau Neuf, The Norwegian Student Society
- November 14, 2013 - Palo Alto, California Institute for the Future, “Exploring the Frontiers of Work”.
- November 21, 2013, Global Education Conference 2013 - Esplori — a platform to teach and learn anything, in any language, on video
- December 9 , 2013 - Oslo, Norway "Improving the World Via Online Learning – Esplori at the Telenor Youth Summit in Oslo, Norway"
- March 14 2012 - Vancouver, Canada ZDAY Vancouver
- October 13 - Bologna, Italy TEDxBologna 2012: Passion And Creativity (video)
- November 03 - Vienna, Austria TEDxVienna 2012: Instanity (video)
- November 06 - Rio De Janeiro, Brasil Perestroika, ZeroG: Futurism, Technology and positive impact
- November 09 - São Paulo, Brasil Perestroika, ZeroG: Futurism, Technology and positive impact
- November 16 - Porto Alegre, Brasil Perestroika, ZeroG: Futurism, Technology and positive impact
- November 28 - Cologne, Germany Betahaus
Self-portrait, pencil, photographed and retouched on PS CS6.
Download full-res/buy print (if you're into that).
Th!nkCast #1 - Good evening, Copenhagen!
Published: Sunday 11 October
Host: Stephen Spillane
First episode: Good evening, Copenhagen!
The fourth out of many (hopefully) podcasts which relate to the Think about climate change blogging contest.
Description: How was the Copenhagen kick-off event? What was the highest point of the event and how did the bloggers react to the speakers?
This podcast was recoded on the first night of the actual conference, after the speakers at the Bella Centre gave their presentations. I remember having a great dinner at the Biomio (I don't know why they chose an Italian name for the restaurant, I guess good good and Italian sound-like name really go well together) when Joe Litobarski gathered all the people interested in making a podcast.